Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fun is good for you

Well, last night, on TV,  I viewed what I think are a couple of quite interesting and telling items. The two  most popular shows on Showtime, "Californication" and "House of Lies"  briefly discussed male chastity and portrayed a prostate massage respectively.
Now, I see the media arts, tv and film, not just as an entertainment source but, more important, as an expression of the collective undercurrents of our culture,  with the power sometimes to predict, or indicate, trends before they surface into the mainstream.  Therefore it is easy to understand how quickly I was alerted to these social messages while sitting on my couch, locked up, going on 10 days without release for the first time in my adult life. I would gladly welcome a prostate massage myself right now. For those of you who don't know what I am referring to  go google it and let the big boys (and girls!) play here but I doubt that there is a reader nowadays who is not familiar with what I am talking about.
How interesting is that. That we, men,  got our own "g-spot" now and that we are allowed, maybe even welcomed, to express our submissive side if so we wish. Hallelujah....
As I begin my first steps into the world of chastity and the exchange of power and control, having no idea where it would lead to, I am also striving, in my own way,  to crack the code behind it all. It's unlikely to happen right now in this post but I invite you to join me on this search as there seems to be some kind of liberation and deeper understanding at the end of it, or maybe its just a fun experiment. Fun is good for you. Right?
Well, Let me think again. I do feel  frustrated this morning. I want to come. My penis is growing against its cage and I just want to empty myself. Anything will do. Milk me with a strap-on, your finger, let me out and let me in. Kids, now don't try this at home...
Princess K and I have been apart for couple of days. Maybe that is why I am going a little crazy. If I could put my head between her legs for awhile I will feel better. I'll better go get me some coffee now.Fun...
More to come,

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower of your blog. I am in a budding D/s relationship with my spouse of many years. She employs a chastity device from time to time. I, too, was curious about "milking" the prostate and printed my keyholder an article about how to do it. I had been locked up for several days before she tried it. It is hard to describe how it felt, but one thing for sure, I was a train wreck afterwards. Horny and frustrated to the point where I was literally shaking. She would not hear of unlocking so I just asked her to hold me. It took me a while to come back down to earth. I wondered if it was thing way for everyone. Look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete